Need new craft ideas for the children during lockdown?
Year 1 student, Ocean made this really simple play-dough with her dad and she made monsters in the Garran house colours.
Here is the recipe, give it a try:
- Mix 2 cups of flour with 1/2 cup of water in a bowl,
- Add 3 teaspoons of cooking oil,
- Knead it a bit,
- If it needs more water just add a little at a time,
- Separate the dough into four equal sized lumps,
- Add a drop of food colouring to each lump,
- Make animals, creatures or monsters with your awesome play-dough.
Disclaimer: Please read the Terms, Privacy and Codes of Conduct.